Skip to main content

Special Post- Inner Beauty- The NJ Sharing Network

Hey guys! I have always intended for this blog to be totally dedicated to beauty and fashion, however, this post is going to be a bit different. Well, I mean, it does kind of fit because all the beauty on the outside does not matter if you are not a beautiful person on the inside (which I am sure that all of you are). Recently, my little sister (Linda) had a kidney transplant. She received her new kidney from an organization called the NJ Sharing Network. The NJ Sharing Network is an organization which connects donor families with recipients. I wanted to help give back to the organization that gave my little sister so much...so I created a team for their annual 5K run. My team is called Linda's Home Team. Last year, my team raised around $3000 dollars for the NJ Sharing Network. This year, we are hoping to surpass that. It would mean the world to me if you guys would follow the link below to my page and give a donation to my team. Every penny counts. I love all of my readers so much and I just want to say thank you in advance for contributing to the team and for all of your amazing support! Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will absolutely get back to you.
Xoxo


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing us a wonderful post of your beauty secret. I like your style. I will use these tips on myself.
    More Info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Runway 10-15-15 Recap Review

Previously on Project Runway: The designers gave members of the Project Runway crew a makeover. Hey guys! Welcome to this week's Project Runway Recap Review! We are getting closer and closer to fashion week each episode and the competition is getting tight. At this point, any of the designers could go home. Last week was packed with drama...but...its a new week, and a fresh slate, so lets get started. Challenge: The five remaining designers will make an outfit inspired by the New York City bridges (Queensborough, Brooklyn, Manhattan). The designers were assigned a bridge from the black bag of doom. Each designer created a textile with a 3-D printer that they had to incorporate into their garment. This is an Avant Garde challenge. Thoughts In The Workroom:  I'm not so sure what I think about 3-D printers...comment down below and let me know what you think about them (in general, not just in fashion). Candice made a good choice not using black again this week. Designers wh...

Project Runway 10-22-15 Recap Review

Previously on Project Runway: The designers created a look inspired by the bridges of New York incorporating 3-D printed detailing. Challenge: The designers were flown to LA where the city served as their inspiration for a red carpet look. Thoughts In The Workroom: L.A has a Mood puppy! So cute. Ashley's fabric is very pretty. Edmond's fabric is gorgeous as well. Edmond No! Don't shorten! I hope Kelly's pants fit... Guest Judge: Christian Siriano Ashely: Boobs! Ashley picked a beautiful gold sequin fabric. However, the dress was not my favorite this week. Ashley's dress was floor length with a-symmetrical sleeves. On one arm, she had a long sleeve. The other arm, she had a spaghetti strap. The chest had a huge cut out between the sleeves that plunged down to her waist. The neckline was not flattering in my opinion. The judges were split on this look. Some of them thought that fabric was dated while others liked it. Heidi actually liked the very open c...

Is The Rhode Peptide Lip Treatment Worth the Hype?

 Hey Fashionista's! Today we are going to talk all about Hailey Bieber's Rhode Skincare line. This is not sponsored, I just really wanted to talk about these products. This semester in my public speaking class, I taught a unit all about persuasive speaking. My goal was to make the topic of persuasive speaking more relatable by showing how prevalent it is in our modern world. What was the product I brought in to show the power of persuasive speaking in the "influencer era"? You bet it was the Rhode Peptide Lip Treatment. If you are a longtime reader, you know I rarely talk about skin care. Actually, I have probably never talked about skin care. That's because I don't really know what to say. I don't ever buy the trendy products because I am allergic to so many of them and if not, they make me break out. BUT Hailey Bieber got me- talk about effective persuasive speaking. I watched a few videos on YouTube of her using the products and talking about their ing...