Skip to main content

December Favorites!

This month there are a few products that I have really enjoyed and have been using a LOT. If any of these products interest you, I will provide links at the bottom of all the stores that you can purchase these items at. I actually picked them all up in the stores so I am not sure if you can order them online or not, but I will let you know where got them so you should be all set.

The first item on my list is a lip balm by Vaseline. I am allergic to a lot of lip products and I don't know if I am allergic until I try them because I am not exactly sure what in them I am allergic to. Over the past month I had been trying a lot of new lip products and was defiantly allergic to one of them because my lips got bright red and were really chapped and sore. I purchased this product because it is hypoallergenic and it is so post to sooth the lips. I LOVED it! I put it on every day for like a week and my lips felt so much better. It is really great because it moisturizes your lips and makes them shine. If you have allergies like me, I recommend this product so so so much! It is also in this cute little Vaseline container which I thought was adorable so I had to pick this one. This product came from Target and was rather cheap.


The  next product is another lip product (I have a lot of them this month....) This one is a holiday lip balm and it is shaped like a Christmas candy. I thought that they were really cute and decided to try one out and get the other one as a part of a present for my friend for Christmas. They comes in two different flavors, the green and the red. Both of them are slightly minty, the green is a stronger mint flavor then the red. I love them because they go on so easy and you only need a little bit to cover your entire lip. This is great because they are really long lasting. I purchased these lip balms at Micheal's Craft Store and they were also very cheap.


Another beauty favorite of mine this month is a present that my sister got me for Hannukkah. She got me these nail langeries. They are really pretty and come in a bunch of different colors. She got me the gold and the black. What you do is put on a coat of regular nail polish and let it dry. Once it is dry, you apply the stickers to your nail. I loved them because they stayed on for such a long time and didn't chip. A lot of the time, nail stickers chip or come off really easily but these did not. These decales are by Lorial and they are like mesh patterned with little rhinestone. I believe she got them for me at Wegmans.


My next favorite of the month is actually anoth lip porduct by Vasiline. This lip balm is in a squezy tube and is cherry flavored. I have been carrying this in my jacket pockets all week becuase as I said, I had an allergic reaction to something and my lips were really dry. This product works just as well as my other Vasiline favorite but it is just eaiser to carry around and put on on the go becuase it is in a little tube instead of a container. I got  this product at target as well.



My final favorite product of the month is a hair product which I am almost out of and will be repurchaseing very soon. It is the Garnier Tripple Nutrient Nuterent Spray. This product is a moisturizer for dry hair. It sprays like a perfume so it gets all over your hair and you dont have to comb it through or anything. This product has made my hair SO SOFT! What is great about it is that you can use it on dry or wet hair so whenever you would rather put it on is fine. I like to put it on when my hair is wet but that is just my personal oppinion. This spray also smells devine and I looove that. I got it from Wegmans as well but I know that you can pick it up at probably any local food store with a beauty section or at target or the drug store.


For the Vasaline Lip Balms: http://www.target.com/
For the Garnier Nutrient Nutrient Spray and the Nail Langerie: http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomepageView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&clear=true 
For the Candy Lip Balms: http://www.michaels.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Series! Best Fit: Exercise and Eating Right

Hey Fashionistas! This series is all about getting healthy and staying healthy. Living a healthy lifestyle will not only make your clothing fit better, but it will make your personality fit better too. I am not a Health and Wellness coach, but I am a regular person (just like you) trying to be my best self. Exercising and eating right is often associated with weight loss. This series is not about weight (although we may address it from time to time). This series is about improving our physical and mental health together. The next post in this series will be the first "content post" back. If you have any topics you would like me to address, please comment down below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. xoxo ~ Glam-Forward ~

Best Fit: How to Start Your Fitness Journey

"Best Fit" Let's start our fitness journey! Incorporating fitness into your daily life is difficult. Life is full of wonderful things to do and it can be hard to prioritize being healthy. Today we are going to jump right in and start incorporating fitness into our daily lives.  *Disclaimer: I am neither a fitness expert nor a doctor. I am here to build a community, not give professional advise. Before beginning your fitness journey, check with your medical professionals to make sure you are physically healthy enough to complete any activities suggested. 1. Pick a time of day for your workout: Picking a time of day is a great first step in starting a healthier lifestyle. Putting it on your calendar (maybe even setting up a reminder notice) will help you hold yourself accountable. It will also remind you that you have set aside time that day to go to the gym so you do not double book yourself.  Personally, I prefer to work out in the late afternoon/ea

Project Runway 10-15-15 Recap Review

Previously on Project Runway: The designers gave members of the Project Runway crew a makeover. Hey guys! Welcome to this week's Project Runway Recap Review! We are getting closer and closer to fashion week each episode and the competition is getting tight. At this point, any of the designers could go home. Last week was packed with drama...but...its a new week, and a fresh slate, so lets get started. Challenge: The five remaining designers will make an outfit inspired by the New York City bridges (Queensborough, Brooklyn, Manhattan). The designers were assigned a bridge from the black bag of doom. Each designer created a textile with a 3-D printer that they had to incorporate into their garment. This is an Avant Garde challenge. Thoughts In The Workroom:  I'm not so sure what I think about 3-D printers...comment down below and let me know what you think about them (in general, not just in fashion). Candice made a good choice not using black again this week. Designers who