Skip to main content

New Series!!!! The Prom Problem

Hey guys!! Spring time is quickly approaching which, at least in my school, means that it is Junior Prom asking season! Of course that brings about a whole slew of problems for both the girls and the guys gearing up for the big event... as my guy friend put it "you have to figure out the who, what, where, when, why, and how". And yes, that can be a bit overwhelming. In this series, I am going to talk about all the different situations that arise with Prom, and about solutions to them. In addition, I am going to be filming some Prom hair and make up tutorials that I will be posting on my beauty channel FashionistaFoward5 (I will link it at the bottom of this post). I want this series to be as helpful as possible for you guys so if you are having any Prom dilemmas or if you just want a tips on a specific thing like say you bought a pink dress and you are looking for some complementary make up ideas, just comment below and I will brainstorm and do a post for you :) Also, I know that a lot of middle school's do a formal eight grade dance so...to my younger readers; if you have any questions about your formal or want any tips, absolutely comment and I will include that in this series as well.
I am SOOO excited to do this series and I really hope that you guys like it and that it is helpful. I also just want to say that I really want this series to be open and comfortable so I promise I am not judging you, you can ask about anything Prom that has cropped up.
I cant wait to get started!!!
XOXOXO

My Beauty Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fashionistafoward5/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Runway 10-15-15 Recap Review

Previously on Project Runway: The designers gave members of the Project Runway crew a makeover. Hey guys! Welcome to this week's Project Runway Recap Review! We are getting closer and closer to fashion week each episode and the competition is getting tight. At this point, any of the designers could go home. Last week was packed with drama...but...its a new week, and a fresh slate, so lets get started. Challenge: The five remaining designers will make an outfit inspired by the New York City bridges (Queensborough, Brooklyn, Manhattan). The designers were assigned a bridge from the black bag of doom. Each designer created a textile with a 3-D printer that they had to incorporate into their garment. This is an Avant Garde challenge. Thoughts In The Workroom:  I'm not so sure what I think about 3-D printers...comment down below and let me know what you think about them (in general, not just in fashion). Candice made a good choice not using black again this week. Designers wh...

Project Runway 10-22-15 Recap Review

Previously on Project Runway: The designers created a look inspired by the bridges of New York incorporating 3-D printed detailing. Challenge: The designers were flown to LA where the city served as their inspiration for a red carpet look. Thoughts In The Workroom: L.A has a Mood puppy! So cute. Ashley's fabric is very pretty. Edmond's fabric is gorgeous as well. Edmond No! Don't shorten! I hope Kelly's pants fit... Guest Judge: Christian Siriano Ashely: Boobs! Ashley picked a beautiful gold sequin fabric. However, the dress was not my favorite this week. Ashley's dress was floor length with a-symmetrical sleeves. On one arm, she had a long sleeve. The other arm, she had a spaghetti strap. The chest had a huge cut out between the sleeves that plunged down to her waist. The neckline was not flattering in my opinion. The judges were split on this look. Some of them thought that fabric was dated while others liked it. Heidi actually liked the very open c...

Is The Rhode Peptide Lip Treatment Worth the Hype?

 Hey Fashionista's! Today we are going to talk all about Hailey Bieber's Rhode Skincare line. This is not sponsored, I just really wanted to talk about these products. This semester in my public speaking class, I taught a unit all about persuasive speaking. My goal was to make the topic of persuasive speaking more relatable by showing how prevalent it is in our modern world. What was the product I brought in to show the power of persuasive speaking in the "influencer era"? You bet it was the Rhode Peptide Lip Treatment. If you are a longtime reader, you know I rarely talk about skin care. Actually, I have probably never talked about skin care. That's because I don't really know what to say. I don't ever buy the trendy products because I am allergic to so many of them and if not, they make me break out. BUT Hailey Bieber got me- talk about effective persuasive speaking. I watched a few videos on YouTube of her using the products and talking about their ing...